On April 25, 2009, I unexpectedly went into pre-term labor, and we were forced to say hello and good-bye to our babies, all in one day. My girls were perfect in every way, just too young. My world was shattered. Immediately after having Sophia and Ellie, I wanted so badly to have a piece of jewelry to represent my babies. I went into my studio and stamped their names on a disc. I wore that necklace nearly every day, and being able to touch it, to feel their names, gave me some comfort. Shortly after this, I decided to make my jewelry available to others; to other grieving parents like me, and to others who have not walked this path.
Are you ready for some awesomeness???
To win, you must like each of these facebook pages and leave a separate comment under the giveaway post/image for each like on Mama Mia’s facebook page.
Here are some other chances to win, please leave a separate comment for each entry:
– Visit our etsy shops, storenvy shops, or websites and add them to your favorites.
– Pin your favorite item (or class from Beryl’s website) from each shop on Pinterest and leave each link here in a comment.
– Comment here with your favorite item from each shop, website, or facebook page.
– Follow us on any of our social media outlets (ie: pinterest, blogs, twitter, etc.) and leave a comment for each one.
– Share this giveaway on fb, twitter, your blog, etc. and leave a comment saying you did so.
That’s lots of chances to win!!! Remember you must leave a separate comment for each entry. We will randomly choose a winner on St. Patty’s Day!!!!
We thank you all for supporting our passions and helping to grow our businesses. And I thank you special ladies for being such an important part of my life, and my sweet Sophia and Ellie for bringing me here today.
*** DO NOT COMMENT ON THIS POST, PLEASE VISIT TINA’S FACEBOOK PAGE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS THERE, WE DON’T WANT TO MISS ANYONE ***